Range Dial is a versatile wireless cooking thermometer that can be used with or without your iPhone. Turn the machined stainless steel knob to set an alert, or use the iOS app for more control.
Quick to use—set alerts for common meats with a turn of the knob, and leave your phone in your pocket.
Total control—with the Range app, you can set an alert to any temperature, rising or falling (useful for making sure you stay within a temperature range)
Alerts sound on the Dial and your smartphone when the food's done.
- Instant read—read temperatures on your phone from across the house.
- Graphing mode—view and save temperature data to help you repeat your best recipes.
Read temperatures anywhere—as long as one iOS device is near Range Dial, your other devices can watch the temperature and get alerts via the Internet.
Two probe ports to expand your Range Dial's capabilities.
Magnetic base lets you stick the Dial on your oven.
Bluetooth Low Energy—requires iPhone 4s or newer, iPad 3 (Retina) or newer, iPod Touch (5th Generation or newer)
Two AAA batteries last months.
Range Dial includes a 3" general purpose temperature probe, great for cooking in oven or grill. The silicone handle makes it easy to pull the probe out, and it's now better at clipping onto pots.
- Food-safe, heatproof to 450°F, submersible and hand-washable
- Temperature range: 50ºF to 450ºF (10ºC to 230ºC) with ±1º accuracy at 150ºF.
- 36" high-temperature, moisture-proof silicone cable
Note that you will get a black Dial, and not a white one as shown in some of the photos.