Range uses your iOS device's headphone jack. It is not guaranteed to work with the Lightning-headphone adapter on iPhone 7 and newer. Use the Range Dial Bluetooth thermometer instead.
Coal Range is Ember's big brother, and it's made for the pro griller. If you've gotten burned in the past by flare-ups, this is for you.
- Presets and custom temperature alerts
- Sound and remote notifications to all your iOS devices
- 3" pointed tip
- Tough 54" high-temperature, moisture-proof fiberglass/silicone cable
- Instant read and graphing views
- Heavy duty reinforced cable withstands short flare-ups
- Food-safe, heatproof to 500°F, and hand-washable
- Temperature range: -40ºF to 450ºF (-40ºC to 230ºC) with ±1º accuracy at 150ºF.
Every cook can use an assistant like Range. Send remote alerts to other iPhones and iPads, anywhere, and save graphs of your recipes — all in an incredibly accurate thermometer that you can leave in your oven or grill. Just like your recipes, we made it with love and the best ingredients — US-built food-safe silicone and stainless steel. Range helps you achieve great results with less effort.
Coal Range has a 3” sharp tip made to slip right into meat, whether you're roasting, barbecuing, grilling, or smoking your dinner. It's short enough to fit in your oven or grill — leave it in or use it as an instant-read thermometer. The 54” silicone cable gives you space to keep your iPhone out of harm's way in your kitchen. Coal Range's handle and cable will withstand even higher temperatures for short periods of time. The cable has been especially beefed up — bursts of direct flame are not a problem. And unlike the braided metal cables typically found in high-temperature thermometers, this one can take moisture just like the standard Range's.
Learn more about Range and the Range app.