Range uses your iOS device's headphone jack. It is not guaranteed to work with the Lightning-headphone adapter on iPhone 7 and newer. Use the Range Dial Bluetooth thermometer instead.
Ember Range has a 3” sharp tip made to slip right into meat, whether you're roasting, barbecuing, grilling, or smoking your dinner.
- Presets and custom temperature alerts
- Sound and remote notifications to all your iOS devices
- 3" pointed tip
- Instant read and graphing views
- Food-safe, heatproof to 450°F, and hand-washable
- Temperature range: -40ºF to 450ºF (-40ºC to 230ºC) with ±1º accuracy at 150ºF.
- Tough 54" high-temperature, moisture-proof silicone cable
Every cook can use an assistant like Range. Send remote alerts to other iPhones and iPads, anywhere, and save graphs of your recipes — all in an incredibly accurate thermometer that you can leave in your oven or grill. Just like your recipes, we made it with love and the best ingredients — US-built food-safe silicone and stainless steel. Range helps you achieve great results with less effort.
Ember Range is short enough to fit in your oven or grill — leave it in or use it as an instant-read thermometer. The 54” silicone cable gives you space to keep your iPhone out of harm's way in your kitchen. A thoughtful cable magnet keeps the cord under control and stores neatly in the plug when you don't need it.
Read more about Range and the Range app.